OBIM SIM Pre-Course Registration - Rocky Mountain Internal Medicine 2019
Dates & Location
Obstetric Internal Medicine Simulation Pre-Course Description
During this 3.5 hour pre-course, attendees will participate in three high-fidelity simulation cases involving the care of the medically complicated pregnant patient. Case-based teaching will follow each case during dedicated debriefing sessions.
At this end of this course, attendees will be able to:
1) Apply the knowledge of the physiological changes of pregnancy to the care of pregnant patients in specific disease states
2) Investigate and manage select, common disease states in pregnancy based upon a pregnancy-specific differential diagnosis with improved clinical confidence
3) Counsel the pregnant patient on select investigations and therapies necessary for management of certain medical conditions in pregnancy
Registered attendees will receive pre-reading material two weeks in advance. At the completion of the simulation session, all participants will receive a certificate of attendance. Those who successfully complete the proficiency-based knowledge assessment of the course will receive an additional knowledge proficiency certificate.
Registration fee includes hot breakfast and a coffee break.
*Please note: All prices in CAD and include GST
- Conference and/or pre-course registration cancellation must be received in writing to the RMIM email address.
- Requests received by September 30, 2019: 100% refund, less an administration fee of 10% + tax of the registration fee paid.
- No refunds will be provided after September 30, 2019. Please allow up to six weeks for refund processing.
- Registrations cannot be shared or transferred.
- OBIM Simulation Pre-Course$525$5250$0