Volunteer Registration - Rocky Mountain Internal Medicine 2019
Dates & Location
The RMIM Conference is a collaborative event supported by the American College of Physicians, the Alberta Medical Association, and the Universities of British Columbia, Alberta, Calgary, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. This annual conference attracts general internists, medical students, residents, and thought leaders from across Western Canada to participate in a variety of practical learning activities focused on enhancing clinical practice, including: plenary talks, workshops, research discussions, formal dinners, exhibitions, and networking opportunities.
*Please note: All prices in CAD and include GST
- Conference and/or pre-course registration cancellation must be received in writing to the RMIM email address.
- Requests received by September 15, 2019: 100% refund, less an administration fee of 10% + tax of the registration fee paid.
- No refunds will be provided after September 15, 2019. Please allow up to six weeks for refund processing.
- Registrations cannot be shared or transferred.
- Regular Rate - After August 31$393.75$393.750$0
- Reduced Rate*- After August 31$210$2100$0
- Daily Rate*$210$2100$0